It is an ideal route to disconnect for two days. and enjoy a magical environment next to the donana national park, the environment of the guadalquivir river and its typical Andalusian towns, on the way back it is necessary to take a boat to cross the guadalquivir river and be able to follow the route
Total distance: 90 km.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
Difificulty: / Fácil
Price per person: 240€
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
● 1 night accommodation with breakfast (Double room)
● Complete documentation of the trip
● GPS with tracks of the route to follow the self-guided route with gps.
● Welcome gift.
● Telephone assistance in case of emergency.
● 24-speed trekking bike.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED (optionals)
● Meals and dinners
● Extra night
● Travel insurance or cancellation.
● Other transfer.
● Pick up and transfer from airports or train stations
● Boat ticket to cross the Guadalquivir river 0.50 ctms
● Electric bicycle for 30 Euros extra
Each bike will come equipped with the following at no additional charge:
● Bycycle rack and 1 pannier per bike.
● Bottle holder
● Cycle computer
● Handlebar bag
●Tool kit (1 per room)
*The bicycles will be collected at the end of the tour at the destination hotel